Taupe Blazer made of Wool/Cashmere
Introducing the Ermenegildo Zegna jacket, a luxurious and high-quality piece of clothing. This jacket is made of 95% wool and 5% cashmere, providing a soft and comfortable feel. The jacket is available in taupe (brown-gray) color and is tailored in a classic fit with a 48 drop 7 (US 38R) size. It's made in Switzerland and brand new with tags and has a retail price of €2,500.
- Back length from bottom collar seam: approximately 72.5 cm
- Back length including collar: approximately 76 cm
- Sleeve length from shoulder seam: approximately 65.5 cm
- Shoulder width from seam to seam: approximately 47 cm
- Chest width directly under the armpits: approximately 54 cm
- Made of 95% wool and 5% cashmere for soft and comfortable feel
- Tailored in a classic fit
- Available in taupe (brown-gray) color
- Made in Switzerland
- Brand new with tags and has a retail price of €2,500.
Find over 500 unique sartorial and luxury items on Sanpetuna. New items added on a daily base! New Arrivals here.
Receive your items within just a few days. For more information on our shipping policy click here.
Sell your sartorial or luxury items through Sanpetuna. How does it work? Read here.
Every item is being checked on authenticity by our inhouse experts. Read our quality promise here.
Recently found Sanpetuna through a friend. Really good items and friendly customer service.
Amazing and quick service. Quick response to all my questions and superb prices.
Bought one Kiton and one Loro Piana pieces that were in great condition.
I bought a few items here at Sanpetuna. And I have always been very satisfied with both the service and the great deals I could make here. Definitely recommend!